Apple pie, especially when made from scratch and served warm from the oven, is one of the most satisfying comfort foods available. Check out the recipe for the best apple pie in the world.
Golden Apple Pie Recipe
Best Apple Pie Recipe in the World
- 6 cups sliced Golden Delicious
- 2 tbsp apple juice, divided
- 6 c sugar
- 1 tsp. ground
- 1 tsp apple pie
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2,5 Cups Flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 c. chilly
- 6-8 tsp ice water
- Add the apples, 3/4 cup of apple juice and sugar to a large saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring often. Add the cornstarch and the rest of the apple juice to a saucepan. Return to a boil, stirring all the time. Cook and stir for another minute, or until the sauce is thick. Remove the heat. Add vanilla to the mix. Cool down to room temperature, stirring every now and then.
- Mix flour and salt in a mixing bowl until crumbly, then cut in the butter until mixture is smooth. Toss with a fork as you gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough can be formed into a ball. Divide the mixture into two portions, with one piece being slightly larger than the other. Roll out the larger portion of the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Trim bottom crust to match plate edge and place in a 9-inch pie plate. Filling can be added at this point. Top the pie with the rest of the dough that you’ve rolled out. Flute and seal the edges. Top with slits. Golden Apple Pie Recipe are the Best Apple Pie Recipe in the World.
- The crust should be golden brown and the apples should be tender after 40-45 minutes in a 400°F oven. Wire rack cooling is recommended.
1 slice contains 480 calories, 24 grammes of fat (15 grammes of saturated fat), 61 milligrammes of cholesterol, 480 milligrammes of sodium, 65 grammes of carbohydrates (30 grammes of sugars, 2 grammes of fibre), and 5 grammes of protein.
Read more interesting content visit Now:Geekdecade.com