As with traditional brownies, the perfect weed brownie recipe comes down to preference in the end, and it’s no different. Once you’ve made your first batch of brownies using this simple recipe, you can experiment with the ingredients to suit your preferences. You can even add extras like chocolate chips or nuts if you’d like to experiment. Because you’re using cannabutter in your brownies, there’s no reason they can’t be delicious.
How to Make Pot Brownies?
Pot brownie ingredients
- 12 cup of cannabutter
- The flour is 12 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- One cup of white sugar
- Add 14 tsp salt and 1/4 cup of baking powder.
- Three eggs
- One tsp vanilla extract
Needed kitchen utensils
- In an 8-inch square pan
- a big pot of soup
- Oil or a cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix
- Mixing with a wooden spoon or spatula
How to Make Pot Brownies step by step
1. Preheat the oven to 340°F.
2. Large bowl: flour, cocoa powder or brownie mix, salt, baking powder
3. Melt your cannabutter in a saucepan over low heat until completely dissolved.
4. Toss in eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract while stirring. In the pan, beat and mix well.
5. Simultaneously, add the dry mix to the egg-cannabutter mixture. For some of the edibles, 6. make sure to properly mix all ingredients.
7. Once mixed, Place brownies in a pre-greased pan. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan for 30 min.
8. Check your brownies after 25 minutes.
9. Insert a toothpick in the baking pan. If the toothpick comes out clean, your brownies are done.
10. Remove the baking pan from the oven and cool completely.
11. Cut brownies into portions determined by the dosage calculator.
12. Enjoy your pot brownies.
Read more: Best Apple Pie Recipe in the World