Now summer is running and everyone likes to drink mango shakes and juices but before drinking, you must have knowledge of how to peel a mango then how to cut a mango, and also how to make a mango smoothie or shake. So here is a complete guideline on the best way to cut a mango effectively and receive the most natural product in return. Figure out how to strip, and cut.
Enjoy this delightful tropical natural product as a snack, or mix it up with sweet or flavorful recipes like shakes, smoothies, and juices.
Peeling the mango before cutting is my favorite strategy, as it just requires four easy cuts and concentrates the most natural product. However, this requires some cautious dealing.
To peel the skin, begin by managing the pit with a blade. From that point onward, hold the mango in your non-predominant hand and peel away the skin with the other using a vegetable peeler, beginning at the pit side. Peel it like you would peel a potato. Simply be cautious with the uncovered tissue, as it tends to be extremely elusive.
How to cut mango after Peeling?
- Place the mango on a cutting board.
- Position the knife ⅓ inch away from the middle and cut it.
- Turn the mango around and repeat step2.
- Then cut the other two small sides of mango near the seed.
- Now you have 4 slices of mango, 2 small and 2 big slices then cut them into small slices and use it in shakes, smoothies, salads, or as you want.
How do cut a Mango without Peeling it?
Certain individuals like to cut a mango without peeling it. It’s a somewhat less difficult way and less chaotic as well. It’s a simple technique for novices also.
- Stand the mango upstanding on a cutting board with the stem/put the side down. Since that part is more extensive, it will assist with balancing out the mango. If necessary, cut off the hard put-end to adjust it.
- Position the Knife about ¼ inch away from the midline and cut at the edges of the pit using a slight, calculated movement to isolate the “cheek”.
- Turn the mango around and rehash on the opposite side. You ought to now have three pieces – two cheeks and the center section containing the pit.
- Now cut the two slight sides from the pit to remove the remaining flesh from the seed.
- You should have four pieces of mango flesh – two big and two small. Keep on cutting the flesh back from the seed and eat it as a merited tidbit, as I do!
More Related to Peeling and Cutting of a Mango:
|how to peel a mango hack|
|how to peel a mango with a glass|
|peeling a mango in 10 seconds|
|how to peel a mango video|
|how to peel a mango with a knife|
|how to peel a mango without a knife|