This article explains how to turn on Battery Percentage on iPhone 12 pro and 12 pro max.
For a long time, showing battery percentage on the iPhone was extremely simple — all it took was a single toggle in the Settings app to turn on the percentage indicator in the top-right corner of the screen. But things have changed. It’s a little more complicated this time around with the iPhone 12. Learn how to view or show the battery percentage on your iPhone 12, and 12 Pro max by following these steps.
How to turn on Battery Percentage on Iphone 12 pro and 12 pro max
- Use your finger to swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to reveal the Control Center.
- The percentage of your battery will appear next to the battery indicator after you’ve done this.
- Consider other options — such as widgets — to more permanently display battery percentage in a more visible location on your computer.
From any location, you can see how much battery life you have left
The Control Center can be accessed by swiping down from the top-right corner of your phone to reveal the battery percentage. The battery percentage could be displayed permanently in the Settings app on the Battery settings page on previous iPhones
Display battery percentage with widgets
Though it makes sense for Apple to make the battery percentage available at any time via Control Center, this isn’t always what you want. It’s likely that you’re like me and would prefer to see a more permanent indicator of how much battery life is left. Perhaps on the home screen? How about a widget?
1. Hold down any empty space on the home screen for a few seconds.
2. Open the widget picker by tapping the “+” icon in the upper-left corner.
3. To find the built-in battery widget, type “Batteries” into the search bar.
4. Add it to your home screen or widgets screen in the format of your choice and you’re done!
The batteries widget is great for showing the battery percentage on your iPhone 12, or 12 Pro max. There are currently three formats available for your home screen or widget screen in iOS 14. A simple square with no percentages, but the last two show full percentage numbers.
About more: How to Connect Airpods to Mac via Bluetooth